Masataro Asai, Ph.D
- Research Staff Member, IBM Research (CV)
- Research Interest:
- Artificial Intelligence
- Neural-Symbolic Systems (Deep Learning + Classical AI)
- Automated Planning and Scheduling, Heuristic Search.
- University of Tokyo., Department of General Systems Studies, Graduate School of Arts and Sciences.
- My advisor is Alex Fukunaga.
- PhD Thesis (DRAFT), Abstract
I received B.Eng. from the Faculty of Engineering, University of Tokyo. I was in Yoshimura & Izmi Lab, whose members are mainly interested in FEM/MPS and Traffic Simulation.
My graduate thesis was about using stochastic 2D agents for generating the cooperative behaviors in the traffic simulation. (The paper is in Japanese, so I do not make it public here.)